We provide the following services :
Forensic / Investigative Accounting
- Employee Fraud / Theft Investigation
- Computer Assisted Audit Tools (CAATs) to identify and detect duplicate / Bogus / Fictitious Invoices
- Securities / Insurance Frauds
- Tracing defaulters and Debt recovery.
- Mediation & Arbitration
- Tracing defaulters & Debt Recovery
- Business & Economic losses
- System & Mechanism for Billing of all Chargeable Services and Collections thereof
- Accuracy & Cost Effectiveness of Third party Settlements
- Technology-driven System to overcome Revenue Leakage
- HR Policies, Systems & Manuals
- HR Diagnostic Review & Tailor made Solution
- Executive Search, Selection & Placement
- Performance Management
- Integrity Management
- Provision of Temporary & Contractual Staff
- Outsourcing of non Core Activities
Training & Development of Staff
- Carryout Training Need Analysis (TNA)
- Designing tailor-made training programs based on TNA results
- Imparting In-House staff training in Soft & Technical Skills
- Budget Planning & Analysis
- Treasury Management
- Risk Management
- Business Process Re-Engineering (BPR)
- Inventory Management
- Contract Evaluation & Vetting
- Project Evaluation
- Due Diligence for Mergers / Acquisitions
- Setting up Business Ventures
- Restructuring of Finances & Representations
- Management of Business Buyouts
- Consulting & Advise for IPO
- Computer Assisted Audit Tools (CAATs) & State-of-the-art ACL and i2 System for the establishment of Internal Audit function on modern lines
- Full or Partial Outsourcing of Internal Audit services
Forensic/ Investigative Accounting
We have the critical ability to respond swiftly, clearly and concisely to our clients’ requirements. We are trained to look beyond the numbers and to deal with the business reality of the situation. We analyze, interpret, summarize and present complex financial and business-related issues in a manner which is understandable and properly supported.
We use Computer Assisted Audit Tools (CAATS), like state-of-the-art ACL, and i2, to identify bogus invoices and to trace fictitious claims. Our services include investigations of criminal matters such as employee theft, securities and insurance fraud and kickbacks.
Furthermore, we analyze numerous years’ accounting records to quantify disputed issues, including the compensation and benefits received by disputing shareholders or partners.
We can quantify economic losses resulting from securities trade manipulation or incorrect insurance claims.
We provide a detailed review of insurance policies to investigate coverage issues and also ensure the appropriate methods to calculate losses.
In today’s fast-moving world, tracing defaulters and their hidden assets is a formidable task. We use CAATs for recovery of debts and asset’s tracing which is the most effective way to achieve results. We also provide key contacts with our international associates who are forensic document examiners, consulting engineers and legal experts in this field.
Further examples of services provided include contract disputes, construction claims, expropriations, product liability claims, trademark and patent infringements and losses stemming from the breach of agreements.
We also specialize in Alternative Dispute Resolution (ADR), which include both mediation and arbitration and are designed to help companies to quickly resolve disputes with minimal disruption and cost.
Our professional expertise in the telecommunications sector has wide-ranging international experience and association with international Experts. We aim to minimize leakages and thus increase revenues and profitability for our clients. We ensure collection of internet and M-Commerce billings.
Our overall expert review of draft contracts ensures maximum benefits and minimizes future conflicts and legal costs for our clients.
Human Resource Services
Our comprehensive database of pre-interviewed skilled personnel caters to the spectrum of requirements of our clients. All other HR services like training and document appraisal and feedback are also available.
We can also provide Temporary staff.
Our due diligence process ensures that our clients make sound business decisions for mergers and acquisitions. We also assist in setting up Business Ventures, restructuring of Finances representation.
Internal Audit Services
We are aware that clients often prefer to outsource the audit activity and our complete audit services are provided in response to this need.”
IT Solutions, Consultancy and Professional Services
The IT wing of Praesidium Consultants, headed by a 40+ years’ international experienced Mr. Mohammad Ashraf provides services in the domains of :
- Enterprise Asset Management (EAM), Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) and Customer Relationship Management (CRM)
- System Development Life Cycle (SDLC)
- Operating Systems Administration and Management (Unix, Linux, VME, zOS)
- Database Designing, Administration and Management
- Data Warehousing
- Master Data Management (MDM)
- Business Intelligence
- System Integration
- System Customisation and Maintenance
- Professional Services
- Website Designing
- Training :
- EAM/ERP/CRM (Functionality & Technical Implementation/Configuration)
- Programming – COBOL (IBM, MicroFocus), Java, C++, Korn Shell Scripting, PHP, Python
- Unix/Linux Administration
- Structured Query Language (SQL)
- Oracle PL/SQL
- Database Administration – Oracle / PostgreSQL
- Web Designing